Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Basem Khawaja <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 05:55:34 -0500
I was referred to you by the computer lady
Hello computer lady i just came across your web site.I am very frustrated and i hope you can help me please .I tried contacting Sony tech support but with no luck!!when ever i try to click on manage your account tab under the www.xmradio.com web site the hand icon remains as it is no matter how many times you click on it instead of taking you to the next page to put in your log in info.Also some times when i go to look at a certain download under www.cnet.com when i am reading about the description there is a section that says view "screen shot" also when i try to click on it nothing happens the same with an article i was trying to read more about in www.forbes.com magazine .Finally when i try to save a certain page lets say you went to www.cnn.com i go to file then save as to put it in certain file i get an error message" page can not be saved",what i usually do is make a short cut to desk top then drag it to that perspective file.Can you please HELP me??i am very frustrated and i feel all the money i paid for the warranty was a TOTAL waste!!i have Sony 2.53 GHZ Desk Top Computer 512 MB RAM 120 GB HDD OS Windows XP Home Edition .I beg you  to help me if you can.  Thank you   Basem Khawaja R.Ph.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml