Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:30:36 -0400
Hello,

The instability problem happened once.

The main problem with this version (7.0) of YM is that is commits errors
every time I try to use it. I get a message saying this program has
yadda yadda, and will be shut down...

On one or two occasions it also seemed to effect the graphics of AIM
instant messenger. (The upper conversation window in AIM failed to
display, preventing me from seeing messages that people were sending to
me, and all icons on the Buddy List Window were off center.) Go ahead
and tell me that is not possible--wasting your time saying it thought,
because I've seen it with my own eyeballs, and I don't think it was a
coincidence that AIM started having display problems immediately upon
installation of YM 7.0 and stopped having display problems after I
stopped trying to run YM.  --All of that makes me wonder if it isn't a
driver problem.

Since I have been closing YM and not even allowing it to sign me in to
Yahoo services, AIM functions perfectly.

I'd like to be able to fix these problems with YM, as I preferred it for
instant messaging.

Thanks,
Martha Conolley

                       http://freepctech.com/rode