Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 01:30:02 -0500
Open outlook and look at the top where it says "File and  Edit and View"
click on file and select Open, one of the choices is to open "Personal
Folders File" select this option and browse to the pst file of your choice,
then it will open separately from the existing folders, you can then drag
the folders to the location of your choice in your main folders, then when
you have everything moved to where you want it, you can close the "extra"
Personal Folders" by right clicking on the top most level and selecting
"close personal folder"

Hope this helps

William Pike

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Karen Miller
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 1:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] OutLook extensions?

Thank you.  I did a search and came up with two outlook folders:
outlook.pst and outlook1.pst.  Both are under "C documents settings."  I
think the first one may be my original because of the earlier date
attached, but how do I get my folders out of
it.  If I click on it it says I am trying to open it.

Neither seem to contain my folders.  What started this, I think was that I
had to do a system restore and took it back to when I did not have outlook
at all.  Could I reverse that system restore now- it has been several
days- and recover my folders that way?  Then I would perhaps have two
Outlook programs and then it would perhaps remove the Outlook I loaded
yesterday and downloaded more to?

I'm sorry this seems so confusing.

Karen

                       http://freepctech.com/rode