Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:12:57 +1300
Irvan, you don't say which Windows or Outlook Express version you're using.

Anyway, I've just tried this in XP with Outlook Express 6 - it should work in other versions.

Double click the mail header to open the email in a separate window.
Then go to View\Text Size and select Largest.

Or (and this is just a variation on what you've been doing):
Open the Outlook Express main window and select View\Show Preview Pane
Right click anywhere in the preview pane and 'Select All'.  Right click again and select 'Copy'.
Open any text editor (Notepad, Word, Wordpad), right click in the new blank document and select 'Paste'.

You should then be able to adjust the text so your wife can read it.

Good luck.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

  From: Irvan Brock
  Subject: [PCSOFT] Outlook Express

  Our problem is my wifes eyes are getting bad due to glocoma. In the
  past i could high light the email message & right click the lower right corner&it would put me to the word pad there i could adjust the letter
  size & print for her to read. That dosent work anymore. I use outlook express for my mail service

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>