Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Douglas Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:07:13 -0500
For probably more information than you want about changing
 the Win 2K splash screen go to:

http://is-it-true.org/nt/nt2000/utips/utips41.shtml

Notice that this is a "self-repairing" Windows file and if
 it is changed, windows will "fix" it by replacing it with
 what it thinks is a good version.  The hackers know this
 and have repalced the original "good" version with the
 hacked version.  You will have to read the entire article
 and follow the instructions exactly to make a permanent
 fix. Good luck.

Doug

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002 07:14:46 -0500 Holli wrote:

>An update - I've checked the boot.ini file (reads as below
> - no
>/kernel line in it), searched for logo.sys (it doesn't
> exist), added
>Logo=0 to the msdos.sys file and am still seeing this
> picture.
>
>Some other clues:  I no longer see it when I login as
> administrator,
>but when I login as a standard user, there it is.  But, if
> I switch from
>standard user to administrator, I see it again.  Other
> ideas?

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml