Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Hurst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:08:15 -0500
After several days of trying to download and install IE5, I have
reached the point where I want to delete all vestiges of Internet
Explorer from my system, and maybe.. maybe .. start over form
scratch.  In instaliing IE5, I was informed via a dialogue box
that a previous uninstall file was missing or corrupt, and that
continuing the IE5 installation would mean it could not be
removed... Naively maybe I said to proceed.  then Outlook Express
would not install, even after numerous attempt, to include
redownloading the ie4setup file.  IE5 itself appears to have
installed without problem.  But now IE5 wont  let me remove it
from my system..!!!!  Only options i get when atrempting to
remove it are to add a component or repair it.  I have tried both
options , repeatedly, and still no Outlook Express.   So I want
to just erase all vestiges of IE5 (if I can..) and any remnants
of Outlook Express too, and try to start over  (thank goodness
for Netscape 4.4..!!).

I am sure part of the problem is due to my originally loading IE
4.0 with SP1,  then installing the IE5 beta over that, which
never seemed to work.. but again wouldnt let me delete it...!!!!
so I just deleted all the files and directories i could find
dealing with IE...thnking IE5 would make everything right.... it
didnt...

so is there any way to completely rid my system of IE everything,
and do a clean reinstall  ??

Appreciate your suggestions....and sorry for the long
explanation......
Thanks
David Hurst

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html