Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2012 16:36:35 -0400
Hi Peter,

If you never subscribed to MyLife, treat it like any other unsolicited email,

mark it as spam and delete it.

Don't even open it. That just indicates your email address is active.

If you use an email client ,get a pre-checker and delete the junk before you

download the mail.

If webmail based, set your filters to trash any mail from MyLife plus mark it as spam as well.

Some may still slip through. Just deal with it and delete it.

Just part of email now unfortunately. Spam will never stop.

Nothing to get excited about (tic).

Peter E.