Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 09:56:15 +0200
Hi Lynn
I tried this out. Created a recycle bin icon in the SendTo folder by
dragging with the right mouse button. However, if you then send a file from
A: to the recycle bin it does NOT go to the recycle bin, it just gets
deleted!
The reason, I think, is that the recycle bin is not a normal folder but a
system function. When you "move" a file to the recycle bin it stays on the
same drive but gets logically moved to the recycled folder. Windows doesn't
support recycle bins on removable drives, and to move it to the recycle bin
on another drive would require a physical copy.
Joe