Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Nov 2007 08:49:57 +1030
With Windows xp, if you click on 'start' then 'control panel', you should
find an item in the list called 'system', click (or double click) on this
and then select the tag marked 'device manager'. Any device which is not
working correctly is identified by a yellow exclamation mark. Right click
and choose 'update driver'.
If this doesn't work you can 'uninstall' the offending device and when
windows next starts it will find the device and attempt to apply the correct
driver.
If you can locate it, you may be required to run the audio CD which should
have come with the system or you may allow windows to search the net for the
software.

I hope this helps,
Bob Weaver

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Diane
Sent: 22 November 2007 03:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Can Anyone Help Me?

This morning it said my computer recovered from a serious error.

  I am on my own with this problem, and don't think my computer will recover
the next time.  I have been experiencing problems for days now.

  Can someone please tell me what to do?  This is what the Windows error
message said:

  "Problem caused by your audio software.  Although we have not determined
the specific problem, we know the general cause of the problem was your
audio software.

  Recommendations:

  1.  Check for and install updates for audio drivers
  2.  Collect information about your computer
  3.  Perform an Internet search
  4   Disable your sound card

  I don't know how to do any of this.  When they say "collect information
about your computer," does this mean to do a back-up?  I don't have any
back-ups, so I am on very fragile ground right now.

  I don't know how to disable my sound card.  I don't know how to update
drivers, either.

  I am even putting Thanksgiving on hold, just trying to save my silly
computer.

  Thanks to anyone who is willing to help . . .

  Diane

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:49

Checked by AVG Free Edition.