Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:00:22 +1300
This is a Zone Alarm Pro message I've frequently seen on my (and on others) computer, following the computer's discovery of new soft or hard ware.  The messages are verbatim:

'Do you want to allow Run a DLL as an App to access the local network?'  This is usually followed by:
'Do you want to allow Run a DLL as an App to access the Internet?'

I've always said, 'Yeah, go do it', figuring (well, hoping) it was benign, but I'm curious as to what's going on.

I've just done a google and came up with heaps of references but couldn't find any that really explained the process, the consensus of guru opinion seemed to be, '.....duh'.

Anyone here able to shed light? (without more 'duh' references)

TX

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown