Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kathie Bass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 22:02:35 -0400
Hi Group,

You are all wonderfully talented and knowledgeable so thought I would try to get some help. I am attempting to make some business cards in this program, Microsoft Publisher 2000. I do fine, get it designed and then get to the printing part and by default it wants to print 4 cards down the center of a 10 card page!!!??? I have gone to Page options and managed to tweak the thing enough to get 10 cards per page but they are not centered correctly, anyone know the default settings for Avery InkJet business cards 8371? So that each card of each side has an equal amount of space in printing it out. I know this sounds confusing, you can email me privately if you don't want to use digest space but I would love to know the answer to this. I don't have the option of tiling like Publisher 98 had, which is what I use at work and have read the accompanying booklet to no avail...

HELP!!!

TIA
Kathie Bass

---