Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:57:26 +0530
Hello Listers

I refer herein to Don Penlington's reply (sorry but did not retain this reply post, so couldn't enclose) about backing up the registry using ERU so that restoring from Dos mode was possible. I would like to clarify that if Registry is backed up using Regedit, I am of the opinion that Regedit can also be executed from Dos mode. In fact, I read somewhere that having Regedit on the bootup floppy allows to boot from it and run regedit to restore from a backup in the event of a problem. Am I correct in this assumption or am I living in a fool's paradise ?

Thanks as always for your valuable inputs.

BTW, I use Windows 95 (4.00.950 B), Internet Explorer 5.0 (5.00.2014.0216), Outlook Express 5.0, dial-up Internet connectivity.

Shaleen Kumar.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml