Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 07:52:11 -0600
At 08:30 AM 7/29/99 , M. Patricia Kung wrote:
>Our church has developed a problem on one of thier computers.  The secretary
>has Windows 95 and it keeps coming up with a screen giving her 5 options:
>1.      Normal mode
>2.       ???
>3.      Safe mode
>4.       ???
>5.      Step by step
>
>Something like that.  I have tried 1, 3, and 5 and they all end up telling
>me it is ok to shut down my PC now.  At one point it told me to reload
>Windows 95.  I tried by making a boot disk from another PC.  It booted from
>A drive but couldn't get it to recognize the D drive where the CD ROM for
>the Windows 95 disk was loaded.  I also tried to access it as E Drive incase
>the Zip drive was the D drive.  No success.  Any suggestions?

Boot disks created by Windows95 do not include CD rom drivers.  This is
always an issue when using the boot disk to reload Win95.  Your boot
disk needs to have the CD rom drivers added to it, then the CD rom drive
will become live at boot.

Go to our web site files page and download the Universal CD rom driver
file.   The text file inside explains how to add these drivers to your boot
disk.  Once the disk is capable of loading CD rom drivers, you can use
your CD Rom drive to reload Windows95.

http://nospin.com/pc/files.html#1
     Download:    Universal IDE CD Rom Driver

                 Bob Wright
        The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: