Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Perkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 17:17:28 -0800
My wife uses Outlook Express (came with IE-5.0 Beta) as her mail reader.

It was setup to open to the "Outlook Express" folder/page.  The one that
asks if you want to send/receive mail, checkout news groups, etc.

Lately, when she opens Outlook Express it goes to the correct page/folder,
but nothing is displayed.

I've checked out everything I could find, but MS doesn't directly support
the IE-5.0 Beta.

Any ideas would be MOST appreciated.

200 Mg Pentium/64 Mb/4 Gb HD/everything is running fine.

Thanks,
Gary
Gary Perkins
Contract Recruiter