Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
William Closure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 03:13:29 EST
It's getting scary.  Have had my HP8380 box open for a couple days now,
inserting an old hard drive trying to extract old data, pulling it out and
putting it in another computer and successfully accessing data.  Now, I have
installed a TEAC CD-W58E that has been sitting in it's box for a long time
and, on the first try, successfully copied a music CD that plays on my
computer AND CD player by using the CD Copier function of the included
Adaptec Easy CD Creator.

Only one problem:  When I try to set the CD Recorder function to 8X (the
fastest burn speed), it requires me to copy to the hard drive first, with a
default location of c:\windows\TEMP .  However, after scanning the CD tracks,
it tells me "You need 728.6 MB of temp space to back up the track.  Your temp
directory has 279 of usable space. Please make more temp space available."

How on earth do I increase the size of TEMP folder?  Or, alternatively, what
folder could I use that would be adequate size?  Or, must I be content to
writing CD's at 1X.  I just installed it and I want SPEED!

Any wisdom out there?

William Closure

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml