Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 07:54:03 +0930
I have seen a BIOS which had an option to enable/disable USB mouse or
keyboard. It may be worth checking your BIOS to see if it has the option or
may have somehow become corrupted.

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ann Reiling
Sent: Friday, 1 May 2009 6:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Mouse won't move

I did do a restore to no avail. I can't figure out how to update drivers
without the mouse to do so.  I also put the mouse in every USB slot on the
computer, also no help.

From: Ann Reiling <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCSOFT] Mouse won't move
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 9:31 AM

The mouse won't move for no apparent reason.  It did it this once before & I
went to Safe mode, when the mouse would work & when I restarted the
computer, it worked in Regular mode also.  Not so lucky this time. I tried
Safe, and device manager to no avail.  Restarting & changing mice also does
nothing.

XP SP2
Dell 4300

Thank you kindly, Ann