Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Becky Manross <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 22:12:09 EDT
At work, I use Word (Office 2000). When I save a doc, I use the Properties
screen. Under Category, I either enter a D or F (draft or final). I assumed
when you Open a folder, & use Find to narrow your search, you could use any
of the Properties fields, enter a criteria, & have the list bring up only
those docs that met the criteria; however, I can't seem to make it work.
Under Find, I select Category "is exactly" & I enter a "D", then begin
search; the list comes up with all the docs in that folder. I have a message
on the Microsoft Newsgroup help site, but it's been three days, so I guess no
one knows what to do. I assumed that all the "fields" on the Properties
screen (when you save a doc) were usable for narrowing searches for docs in a
folder, but I can't seem to get it to work.  I'd appreciate any help.

Becky Manross
Bishop, CA

                       http://freepctech.com/rode