Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Michael Lanspa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 07:35:58 -0400
We downloaded Firefox in addition tio IE (v. 6.0), and one of my daughters keeps resetting the default to Firefox, which she prefers.  My wife prefers IE, and we're wondering how to reset the default browser to IE.  I used HELP to get the following instructions, but I didn't want to wholesale reset ALL the default settings to their original settings, just the browser.  If this is the only way to reset the browser, what other "defaults" does it reset and can I "un-reset" the ones I didn't want to reset?  (Sorry if this language is confusing)
To reset Internet Explorer settings

If you installed another Web browser after installing Internet Explorer and Internet Tools, some of your Internet Explorer settings may have changed. You can reset your Internet Explorer settings to their original defaults, including your home page and search pages, and choice of default browser, without changing your other browser's settings.

  1.. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
  2.. Click the Programs tab.
  3.. Click the Reset Web Settings button.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml