Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:30:57 -0400
Didn't see a reply to your question so thought I would take a stab at it
(having had to solve  this myself several times before):  (This is from a
small troubleshooting file that I keep)

===========

Available Fix(es): Save Password Option available but not working: The
first thing to note when trying to fix this problem is that for the Save
Password option to work, you must successfully connect to the remote system
at least once with the option checked before Windows 95 will save your
password. This also means that if you have more than one connection
profile, you need to establish at least one successful connection with each
profile that you wish to save your password with, even if your password is
the same across all the profiles.

If you have successful connections and it still doesn't work, the first
thing to try is deleting your Windows password file. Do a search on your
system for *.PWL, then delete or rename them. Reboot your system, and
you'll notice that Windows will ask for a user name and password to log in.
You're now re-creating this password information in your system. You don't
have to enter a password here if you don't want to use one every time you
log in, but you do need to enter a user name. This will rebuild the
password file, and may allow your Dial-up Networking to save your dial-up
password.

========

At 8/23/99 03:20 AM , you wrote:
>Hi all:
>
>Just switched to Outlook Express from Netscape Communicator. Problem: OE
>will not remember my password. The "remember password" box is checked, but
>the password box is always empty thereby necessitating manual re-entry of my
>password everytime I ask for my messages.    Any ideas?
>
>Thank you in advance.

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org