Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 18:54:36 +0200
From: "Raymond Busick" <[log in to unmask]>

> I have a manuscript done on an older wordprocessor, a software program
> called PROWRITE. I am trying to convert this file intact with paragraphs,
> indents, etc. into MS WORD, can't seem to convert. This is a 120 page .txt
> file format, but when I try and translate to MS WORD, I lose all
formatting,
> indented text, etc. Any easy way to do this, I hate to think I would have
> re-type the entire manuscript just to get it into word.
>
> THANKS

What ProWrite? If it is Amiga ProWrite then I think you can ask help form
some Amiga newsgroup. If word processor was PFS:Professional Write
sometimes called Prowrite, then there is conversion programm called
WordPort downloadable trial , but you need full version becuse trail
converts only
severa pages. For more information look  http://www.acii.com

Toomas

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: