Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Derek Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2010 08:46:19 -0400
Bruce,
   The Event Viewer logs seem constrained by size limitation.  I imagine
they are cleaned out by oldest entries first.  This being a guess, I would
imagine this behaviour is by design courtesy of Microsoft.

Derek

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 5:58 PM, Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>wrote:

> The reason I was wondering is because the eMachines D2880 is over 5
> years old, running XP. Although pretty stable, it's hard for me to
> believe there were no crashes before this year, although I have no
> specific memory of one. Of course, I have no specific memory about
> dinner last night.
>
> FYI, I am dealing with issues after my power
> supply went out, taking the mother board. Since the repair, I have had
> numerous crashes, both programs and the operating system and the
> BlueScreenView is showing them. I don't have the experience to
> understand the Windows log which unfortunately is only showing the last 3
>  months.
>
> I guess that's another question about that. Why is the
> Windows log only showing 3 months while the BlueScreenView is showing an
>  event back in January. Is there a way to expand the dates on Windows
> log? If BlueScreenView can find it, it has to be
>  there somewhere, right?
>
> Bruce
>

> --- On Thu, 9/2/10,
> Derek Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
>  wrote:
>
> From: Derek Buchanan
> Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] How do I access
> crash log for computer?
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Date:
>  Thursday, September 2,
>  2010, 7:59 AM
>
> Bruce,
>    The
>  program only sees what crash files that were created.  Therefore if
> there
>  were none prior to January then there were no Bluescreen errors.
> However,
>  system event errors could still be happening and that is where
> event viewer would be the
>  place to look.  (An example would be services not
> starting, or a
> program that attempts to start and hangs the system, but does
> not
> bluescreen it.)
>
> You are welcome,
> Derek
>

>               The NOSPIN Group is now offering Free PC Tech
>                         support at our website:
>                          http://freepctech.com

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml