Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Gene <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2009 00:24:19 -0600
Mike,

Below is some info I found on the internet. You might try it.  PaulA

=================Taskbar info============

What do you do when the Taskbar ends up at the top or to the right or left?
Or worse yet, disappears completely?

If it's completely gone, you can touch Crtl-Esc and bring it back. To get it
back more-or-less permanently, move your mouse to the bottom of the screen.
It will turn into a two-headed arrow. Click and drag upwards and your
Taskbar will reappear. If the mouse cursor doesn't turn into a two-headed
arrow, try the sides of the screen or the top.

> Subject: [PCSOFT] Taskbar Has Disappeared
>
> Possibly as a result of another brush with Antivirus 2009
(?malware/virus?),
> we suffered a series of Blue Screens of Death and while running a McAfee
> full virus scan, my task bar on my desktop computer (WIN XP Home SP3) sunk
> down below the screen and hasn't reappeared, even after numerous reboots
and
> shutdowns.   I have to call up the Task Manager to reboot or log out.
> That's the only tool I can call up, or the only keyboard sequence that
will
> work.  The "Windows" key does nothing.  I can access files on the computer
> remotely via our wireless router, but cannot access anything on the
computer
> itself, since no keyboard or mouse action works, even right-clicking for
> Properties.  Any ideas?
>
> Mike

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml