Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Kent N. Jacobson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 07:17:43 -0800
Hi, Bill,

Actually, the Attachments folder is set within My Documents as you described.

I'm talking about when attaching a document to outgoing mail, when the file
tree opens in the Eudora directory instead of the My Docs directory, and
wondered if there was anything in the .ini settings, or other, that could
change this.

Regards, Kent Jacobson

                       http://freepctech.com/rode