Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Allen Spencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 23:28:50 -0500
Hello Listers,

OK, here it is.  When I recently saved several images from a website I discovered
they were saved with a .dll extension.  I tried various methods of viewing the images
and found I could open them in MS Paint.  I saved them as bitmaps and then reopened
them in a photo editing program.  Then I saved them again as JPEG's.  I deleted the
original .dll files and the bitmap images and now had only JPEG's.  Fine, right?  Nope!
After going through this convoluted process several times, I found that I had the option
to open ALL .dll files automatically in Paint.  Thought I was gonna save a step.  Well,
now the Open With option has disappeared in the popup window and every .dll file
attempts to open in Paint...duh!  I don't think that's supposed to happen, right?  So,
(a) Is there any way to reverse this by restoring defaults someplace?... and (b) is
there an easier way to open images saved in different formats?

TIA
Allen Spencer

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml