Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don L Weckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 20:16:42 -0500
Jean
Now that you have your PC set again may I suggest this little FREEWARE
program that has saved me a time or two.  Just a simple Dos batch file
called "RegBak".

It will back up not only your registry, but also your other system files
such as "config.sys, autoexec.bat, system.ini, win.ini" and several
others. You can restore all of your system files from a dos prompt by
just typing "fixit".  I have used this program on for about a year!

Take it from a guy with 4 boys who like to play games.

 This is definitely a must have on any PC.

Don Weckler

The URL for download:
http://www.bigwig.net/freeware/File_Utilities2.htm

>Date:    Sun, 2 May 1999 21:21:38 -0700
>From:    JMB <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Computer Recycles - More
>
>To Dave, Dean and Jamie and any others out there you provided input.
>
>Follow-up:  Thanks for the assistance - problem solved.
>
>SNIP
>
>So now everything boots nicely, the family is happy that I didn't
>recommend that their father shoot his errant brother, but now they
>have a new problem <<<GGG>>>
>
>Again, thanks to all for the knowledge you have passed on.
>--
>Jean Bourvic :>))

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com