Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mike Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:21:34 -0800
Pariss Hardy wrote:
"You might want to select another email
client (just for now) and hit the "apply" button then exit out of all the
dialogue boxes pressing the "OK" button etc etc.
Then fire up OE and as it launches it will give you a message telling you it
is not the default mail client and would you like it to be. Say "No" to it
and then once OE is up and running, go to Tools, Options, General tab area
and see what's up there."

I did as you suggested.  I did not get a dialog box asking to make Outlook Express the default email program, but when I went to OE Tools/Options/General tab I was able to select OE to be my default email program; the select boxes at the bottom of the tab were not grayed out.  I still don't understand why those select boxes were grayed out in the first place.
Thank you for the help.

Mike Williams

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml