Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:22:17 -0600
Jim writes:

<<when I play music on the
musicmatch jukebox, i get the instrumental but can barely
hear the vocals. I tried using the MS CD player and
received the same results. Am I missing a file or
something?  Also, a game I have installed doesnt play
sound. I have the latest version of Direct X and I have
updated all the drivers. When I boot up, the "sign on"
music plays but it doesnt quite sound right. Sounds almost
mono instead of stereo. >>

First, unplug and replug the speaker lead where it comes out of the back of
the computer. Wiggle it around with sound on, see if it improves.  There
may be a bad connection.  Sounds as if you're only getting one channel
output.  Is sound coming out of both speakers equally?

Try an alternative pair of speakers, if you can, to eliminate the
possibility of speaker problem.

Is there a balance control for sound on your computer?--find it by right
clicking the speaker icon, or Control Panel/sound properties, depends on
your system.

If those solutions don't work, maybe your soundcard is defective on one
channel. Or could be a problem internal to the speaker amplifier.

You don't say whether this is a new problem, or has always existed on your
system.

Don Penlington
Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml