Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sue Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:05:11 -0500
If all the other suggestions fail, you might want to download and install
iemaximizer.
No matter what I did I had the same problem. It will open windows maximized,
and you will be able to minimize them as needed.
It is freeware, adware and spyware free, and widely available on the net.
Here is a link to download from Majorgeeks:
http://tinyurl.com/9ocpn
Good luck.

Sue Clark
Bristol, ME