Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Aug 2003 17:40:33 -0700
  The "530" message is coming from the *server*, and it shouldn't matter
what client you are using.  Make sure you are supplying the same user name
and password as you used under the old OS, or get the server administrator
to reset your account if you don't remember how it was set.

David Gillett

On 3 Aug 2003, at 17:42, Linda Crawford wrote:

> I am now using a new XP computer. On the previous system I had 95 and
> used WS_FTP LE. I manage a county website and used this to transfer
> files. I downloaded the WS_FTP PRO for an evaluation. I decided I would
> just start at the beginning. I have spent two days trying everything in
> their help section and tutorials. When I tried the example it would not
> take my first name at all, so I tried  another name    which it would
> accept. It would then give me the userid and password to use, but  I keep
> getting "530 invalid userid/password" when I click connect like it says
> to do. I checked the help section and I cannot see a thing I am doing
> wrong. I tried different names and different file names-nothing works. I
> didn't have any trouble with the LE when I used it. XP will not work with
> the LE. Can anyone help me? Is there a better FTP software that I could
> us instead?  Linda Crawford

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml