Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:28:46 -0600
At 08:32 PM 9/1/99 , Larry Scroggs  wrote:
>I just purchased MS Office 2000 Pro and would like to know if anyone has any
>tips or hints I need to keep in mind before installing it. My system is as
>follows:
>
>Windows 98 with all updates
>Internet Explorer 5
>Pentium MMX 233 CPU
>64 MB RAM
>WD 6.4 GB HD
>Matrox Millennium II w/4 MB VRAM videocard
>TXPRO II motherboard
>Diamond Sonic Impact S9 soundcard
>3Com Sportster 56K internal modem

I have been using the MS Office 200 Pro Premium edition since June
and installed it numerous times now.

Two things come to mind:
1) Be sure to close all applications before installing, otherwise it will stop
      the install and demand you close them.
2) Be sure to leave the CD in the drive until it has finished
     rebooting after the install and then has finished updating your
     system.  After Windows restarts, it will add some additional information
     to the system registry.

Other than that, it loads relatively easy in my Windows98SE.

    Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org