Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2008 15:02:32 EDT

Although I don't use Outlook, I have found that when windows becomes
"un-bootable", I can run a copy of linux from cd to view and copy folders in the
corrupted os. If you have a major magazine outlet (books-a-million, etc.) look
for the latest copy of "Linux format". It has several versions some of which
run  from cd.
HTH
Phil Williams

Hello,

To change where Outlook looks for email you will need to  start Outlook,
then open the Tools menu and select Options. On the  resulting dialog
select the Maintenance tab and about 2/3 of the way down  that tab there
is a button to change the folder where Outlook keeps it's  mail. Change
the folder to the old one on the old drive and then you'll  have all of
your old mail.

This will cause the new Outlook to keep  your mail on the old drive in
the old Outlook mail folder.

If you  want the mail kept on the new C drive, you could copy the mail
folder from  the old drive and anything in it to the new Outlook's mail
folder location  on the C drive, overwriting any files with the same name
and that should  give you your old mail too.

I prefer to keep my email on a drive other  than the C which makes it
much easier to keep it in the event of a  re-install of the operating system.

Later, Ray Parrish

Tom  Waddell wrote:
> Tried to import my address book and email from the  "old" Outlook into the
"new" Outlook but don't see a way to do it. Options for  importing data only
allow me to select from other types of email programs. I  think it would work
if I booted from the E-drive (OS still working), bring up  Outlook, copy and
save data, boot from the C-drive and paste data to the  Outlook program on the
C-drive.

> Two questions, is there an  easier way to import data from the Outlook
program on the E-drive and, if not,  will the method outlined above work?

--

http://rayparrish.spaces.live.com/ Ray's Space, poetry,  shareware, freeware
http://www.writingsoftheschizophrenic.com My poetry in  web pages

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: