Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Derek Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:55:12 -0400
Gregg,
    There are two places right off the bat that I would check.  First off,
in the Internet Options.  On the *Tools* menu in Internet Explorer,
click *Internet
Options*, click the *Connections* tab, and then click *LAN Settings*.  Under
*Proxy server*, unclick to select the *Use a proxy server for your
LAN*check box if it is selected.  Also unclick the checkbox to select
the
*Bypass proxy server for local addresses* check box if it is selected.

    The second location, while not hacked much anymore is the hosts file.
It is located in c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc.  You can open it with
notepad, wordpad, etc.  It should have only one entry in it by default under
the documentation area that Microsoft puts in.
127.0.0.1       localhost

One hacked examples would be:     127.0.0.1     www.mcafee.com
That essentially blocks you from getting to anything Mcafee related.
Deleting the entry 127.0.0.1 www.mcafee.com would reopen access to mcafee.
If you are not comfortable editing the host file you can move or delete it
from the folder.

I would then update and run Malwarebytes again since there might be
something else hanging out and you did not mention if you ran an updated
scan or just installed and ran Malwarebytes as it came from the download.
Have you ever run spybot - search and destroy?

Derek