Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Coulthart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 20:10:08 -0500
Donald Rex Gaither wrote:

>      Are you by any perchance running this harddrive with fat16?  Also, do
> you use directories?  I know in fat16 there is a limit to the number of
> filenames the root directory can hold (I think it is 256).  As soon as you
> make one directory, you can put as many files in the directory as you want.
>  I don't know if NTFS has the same limit.

First, I'd just like to say thanks to all of those that responded.  It
appears I resolved my problem...not quite sure how.  The drive is
FAT16...i'm really sorry I forgot to mention that...I guess I was
getting a little tired and aggravated.  I was finally able to fill up
the drive by moving files and folders around from another one of my
drives.  I do not know what the exact problem was, but from my best
guess I would say it would have to be what Donald and David
suggested...I was probably trying to put too many files in the root
directory.  I had never known that fact about FAT16 before.  I'm glad I
learned something new, but sorry I had to go through so much aggravation
to learn it.  But, oh well, that's the way it goes some time.  Again
thanks to everyone that responded.
--
Bye for now,

David Coulthart