Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2008 20:39:50 -0400
Original Message -----
From: "Robert Citkowitz" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2008 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Retrieving address book and emails from Outlook

I found on the Linux site that versions of Linux can be downloaded free, for transfer to bootable CD.
There seems to be a version for such a use as the above, not for permanent installation.
Are the loading and recovery procedures straightforward enough for this purpose? If not, any websites to point me to for instruction?

$$$

Hi Rob & Phil,

I've never tried this so Rob, could you please point me via a link to a Linux 'Live' distribution that can be used just to access a non-bootable hard drive? and Phil, ditto Rob's questions: could you please share your 'How To' usage instructions or point us in the right direction? Thanks to you both!

   .... jeff.

eom

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>