Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mick Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 10:07:34 +0200
Hello

When one adds Data Filters to an Excel worksheet you get a tidy little drop
down menu showing all the entries in that particular column in alpha order.
Is it possible to 'grab' that information from the drop down list. Or maybe
reproduce it within the worksheet. I am aware that it is possible to stack
the information in any order one wishes. But the drop down menu only lists
one entry under a particular name, but in the sheet I could have 100's of
entries underthat name. All I want is a list like the drop down menu makes.
I would like to be able to print this  list so that the less PC literate
people at my work place can have a 'hard copy' to check for a particular
item before going to the spread sheet to look for it. This will also ensure
that they type in the correct words in the data filter, therefore finding
the item or items with that name.

I hope I have made my request clear. TIA...Mick

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**