Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul%20A.%20Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2011 23:01:07 +0000
Greetings--

I know this may appear draconian, but it may well be your only option, especially  if this is a computer purchased from a retailer that has a "uniform configuration" including an installation of Office 20xx Professional trial version.

What you may have to do is uninstall *both* the Office 2010 Home and Student *and* the Office 2010 Professional trial version using the Add/Remove Programs (or whatever it is called in Vista) app from the Control Panel.  After re-starting the computer, installing Office 2010 Home and Student may give you a clean install without any of the "trial version nasties" associated with Office 2010 Professional, as installed at the factory.  Obviously, you'll want to relocate any address book entries or *works* created with the trial version to another folder on the hard disk first.

HTH.

Paul A. Shippert

School Librarian

Margaret Brent Middle School