Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Venkat Viswanathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 22:36:48 -0500
LH'S post(clipped):--

<<<I tried the SFC/scannow  (as per Hugh's post), but I don't have an XP disk and my computer  didn't know what I meant>>>.

This may be of academic interest only, since your system seems more or less ok now.

there should be a single "space" between the "SFC" and the backward slash.

in otherwords (SFC/scannow--is wrong) and should be(SFC /scannow).

regarding the atl.dll file you can download from the following URL.

 http://tinyurl.com/bk69v

when you access the page click on alphabet "a" and you will get a list. scroll down to atl.dll and download.

you can also do the same for msoe.dll

NOTE:- The above applies only if you still need the files.

HTH and good luck----Venkat

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>