Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:56:21 -0700
I suspect that when using the delete key engenders a period rather
than its normal function it means that "num lock" is on. When "num
lock" is on various keys will, of course, function as a numeric
keypad (the numbers 0 through 9 and of course a decimal point i.e.
the period or "dot"). Don't know the Asus well enough to advise how
the "num lock" comes on and can be turned off, but the manual should have it.