Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:23:43 -0800
On 25 Nov 2001, at 23:53, Goran Bajramovic wrote:

> I was able to narrow down the blank page problem to Norton
> Internet Security users. Could anyone with NIS experience shad some
> light? The page has some javascript that allows user to select a
> file for download.

  Ah.  I experience this all the time with www.dice.com -- in order
to see search results, I have to temporarily disable Norton Internet
Security.  (Which, by the way, is easy to do.  Click on the systray
icon to pop up the little menu, pick the first item "Norton Internet
Security", and up pops the NIS control application which, on its
front page, has an Enable/Disable button.)

  I periodically run across web sites that require me to "let down my
shields" to interact with them in some way -- accept cookies, allow
ActiveX, allow random javascript.  I regard such sites as suitably
designed for LAN use, but not really ready for the Internet, and so I
tend to avoid them in future.

DG

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml