Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 14:43:30 +0200
>I'm using IE 4.72  and was wondering:  Down in the lower left hand corner
>it shows the address of the sight I am headed to, or , whenever you
>scroll over a link it shows the address, i.e. shortcut to www.???.com   .
>  I wish to view the full address but there isn't enough room in that
>slot to view it.  I can't drag on the line to make the box bigger, don't
>know where a setting is to change it?  It's just a pet peave, if you
>will.
>
>Thank you very much.
>
>David A. Abbe

David - I have exactly the same complaint.  I'm convinced MS only test
their products on 800x600 screens or larger, where this field of the
status bar is wider.

As a cumbersome workaround you can right-click on the link and select
properties.

Even better, while we're dreaming, would be a tool-tip for links - like
the drop-down favorites menu already gives.

Joe

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**