Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 14:36:59 +0300
My friend, for example. He start to do it in the school. His
farther is engineer and gift first PC to him in the
middle of 80s. I have my first aknowledge with PC (it was
something a-la russian commodore) in his house. We are
still play together. But he is very cleve programmer. Really
he hasn't any money now and he hasn't any work. So he has
many free time. Now he lives alone (apart from his parents)
and work for a very strange firm and have very strange
internet access. I know many such guys and they are a good
peoples with too much free time.

I myself not wrote virus by chance. When I study assembler in
University there was a function that reboot PC. Think if
everystart this function will copy to exe-prog you will
have problems with booting :-)

What's in it??? A fun, for example. One my friend want to
show me that he is very good programmer and bring me his
first virus. I see, I appreciate, I happy. Then I copy it to another
friend. He has internet access and by chance send it to you,
or someone else, for example, who is a dummy. Not problem
- you may lost some info, but its not hurt you at all. But
when it delete info in banks, govs and edus sites its really
the End of World.

As about antivirus software.... really some comanies makes it,
but its too less in compare with what make privates teenth at
his home.

At the end virus is a demo against our system. System of market
relations. It shows that a good programm may be written without
any money... that there are still live the peoples may did something
not for a money....   it shows that not all may be sell for cash, for
greens. Many viruses comes from post-communists countries and
from Russia (and, strange, many antivirus programms). We teach
that money is big evil, that commercial relations must be destroyed,
that all commercants are the peoples without any morality. We are
not ready (still not) to accept new market system. We all stands for
the free market without money and waiting for a time when each
human will worl only for fun. Free doctors, free study, free books,
free food...  Many of peoples in post-soviet countries still dream
about it. Don't know will piracy ever died out...  maybe not...  while
there are money system exist.

Alex.

> Just wondered .....
>
> Who writes viruses and why ?
> What's in it for them ?
> Are viruses released covertly by companies that sell antivirus software
> ?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html