Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 12:02:30 +1100
Thanks Ed, Peter and Peter.

I will have a look at article 290402.

I have now reduced the space available for restore to 1 GB. Normally I
would not use Restore because I ghost the whole of my "C" drive to a
drive in a mobile rack and can recover the system from that source.

Recently I did have trouble with ghost images because of the naming of
saved files. I have solved that problem by increasing the drive to 80GB
and dividing it into three logical drives - one for each image saved (I
rotate three image files to give me three go back options based on time).

The original reason for my question was to minimise unwanted data on the
"C" drive to reduce the time it takes to ghost that drive.

Orf