Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Richard F. Bolha" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 13:56:54 -0400
Hi Jan (IF your here) & Others

I may try Linux on one workstation to see how things work.
I well soon be on Novell 6.10. I run Office 2000, Great Plains DOS
accounting packages, Dataease 5.16 DOS database, Netscape,
Pegagus email, and a assortment of other programs. I will need to
be able to login to Novell server and operate all these programs
and hopeful more. I guess, I have alot of research to do. Anybody
out there running some or all of this stuff?

Thanks
Richard F. Bolha

Jan Wilson wrote:

used to be a MS fan, but several
 > years ago I had to learn about Linux because we couldn't afford an NT
 > server. I have watched the desktop improve, until it is quite useable
 > these days. There are a few nuisances, but then there are nuisances
 > galore with MS products too.
 >
 > Linux is beginning to make a dent in the corporate and government
 > worlds as people start realizing just how much money they can save.
 > And the more manipulative MS gets the less loyalty you see. Sure,
 > changing over will take some effort (as it does even going from one
 > Windows version to another) but there are some great benefits in
 > stability and the assurance that protocols and data formats will
 > remain accessible.
 >
 > The most important thing is that there is a choice.

<nofill>

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com