Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jimmy DaPea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 02:10:05 EST
Lila:

    It's actually a desktop pad with a pencil, and I must admit, I had no
clue what is was when I first saw it. Anyhow, search for a file called Show
Desktop.scf. Since it was probably accidentally deleted in the first place,
you probably won't find it, although I had a duplicate of the file in my
windows/system folder. Once you find the file, right click it, and choose
copy. Then, if you have windows 98, go to
[C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch], and
right click in the open window space, and click on paste. Then choose paste.
You are done. If the above address for some reason doesn't exist, then follow
the below instructions.
    Move your mouse cursor to the start menu. then, move it(cursor) to the
right until it turns into a double sided arrow (facing left and right). At
this point, double-click until the little bar (looks sort of like |I ) all
the way to the right of your quick-launch icons flies to the far right, as
close as possible to the system clock. Then, right click on the newly created
empty space in the quicklaunch bar, and click on "Open." Right click in the
open window space, and click on paste.
    If you do not have a file called  [ Show Desktop.scf ] (without
brackets), then email me directly, and I will send you a copy of the file. I
hope this wasn't too confusing, as I wrote this at 2 AM in the morning while
taking a break from writing essays.

~Jimmy DaPea

-*-=-Look up, and smile at the pretty light...-=-*-

                       http://freepctech.com/rode