Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2006 08:06:12 -0800
See if your ISP will block Emails from those domains (
accountingjobs.co.uk , studioching.com , and fiala.de) from going to
you. If they will not, consider changing to an ISP that will. If you do
not want to change, you could set up your Email program to automatically
delete Emails from those domains. The procedure depends upon the Email
program you are using. If you need directions, please post again.

I do not think you are being particularly targeted any more than the
rest of us. Just do not reply to or forward any of these Emails.

I hope this helps.

Tom Mayer

marilyn tellez wrote:
> Here are three e-mails:
> 1.  accountingjobs.co.uk
> I have never heard or know anything about these entities.
> When I try to delete, my PC freezes somehow until I go to ctrl/alt/delete where I get a message to end task.  I click on the window & go back to my e-mails.  That seems to fix the problem temporarily.  I continue to get these strange e-mails.  My ISP does not know anything, but say it is my PC.
> I do have AVG.  Ideas?  And especially to see if I am being targeted somehow??  Thanks for info.  MJT

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>