Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Steve Millman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 06:43:56 -0600
Greg,

Check out this link.  I found it by typing in Kapersky uninstall in Google.  It has
instructions how to download an uinstall program from their site.  If this does not
work I have seen mention that you can contact their tech support at [log in to unmask]
and they will assist you in the removal.

Good Luck,

Steve Millman

 http://www.kaspersky.com/go/install_uninstall_kav.pdf

gregory Moyer wrote:

> HI:
>
> trying to remove a anti virus program from my computer, It is called Kaspersky
>
> cannot remove it through add remove programs. I did locate it in registry
>
> under software but was unabe to delete. Unable to find a uninstall on their web site.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Greg
>
>       "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>         programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                        http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml