Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:08:49 -0500
This procedure is for Win98.
Go to Start\Settings\Control Panel, double click Internet. This brings up
the Internet properties. Select the Connection folder. The top box is
labeled "Connection". In this box is the statement "To change you settings
directly, select one of these options".

0 Connect to the internet using a modem - (This selection provides auto
dial.)

0 Connect to the internet using a local area network. - (Disables auto
dial.)

I do not use M$'s IE. I'm running Netscape 4.61 and this works for me.

--
We have enough gun control. What we need is idiot control.

Richard Marcinkowski
Hayward WI
ICQ# 1830271

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.