Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 18:20:40 -0400
Hi: I have just updated Communicator from 4.05 to 4.5.In 4.05,when I
made changes in my address book by adding or deleting names,I would
"save" the changes to the abook.idif file.This was done by simply
selecting "file\save as" from the main menu.In 4.5, if I select
"file",there is no "save as" feature.How then can a user save changes to
their address book?
I find this important because I always save the abook.idif file on a
floppy just in case I have to reinstall Communicator for some reason.I
do not want to lose my address book list !!
  Another problem is the creation of another address book which I would
like to do.In the address book window,I select "file\new address book"
and I then give it a name.The problem is that I can't find this "new"
address book in which I can enter a list of names! In the window,there
is a small clickable bar to the left of the "name" column which has two
small directional arrows.Can I assume that clicking the bar should
display "any or all" address books I have created? Problem is,when I
click that bar the arrows change direction but nothing happens and
nothing is displayed.Is this normal or can I do anything to correct the
problem? If anyone can help, I would be very thankful.Feel free to email
me personally if you can answer my problems.
Thanks in advance,Gary Burke.

                                  -----