Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 09:22:31 -0700
  The "550" error code indicates that there is not network/internet problem,
but that for some reason the email server's administrator has blocked
receiving messages "like" yours.
  There are various reasons why this might have been done.  I've seen a lot
of these where the email server was configured to reject messages that
appeared to contain the recent Sobig.F virus.

  More likely, the IP address you're sending from may recently have been
used to send or relay spam.  Depending on how you connect to your ISP, it
may not have been *your* PC that had that IP address at the time.  On the
other hand, if your ISP has a bad record of tracking down and evicting
spammers amongst its customers, some places may be blocking a;; mail from
the entire ISP in hopes that outraged customers like you will force the ISP
to clean up its act.

  Your best bet may be to sign up for a free account at Yahoo or HotMail and
use that to contact postmaster@<your friend's domain>, asking why your email
is being blocked.

David Gillett

On 12 Sep 2003, at 9:36, Theresa B McAdams wrote:

> Help, can you please tell me why I cannot send mail to a friend that I
> have been sending e mails too for the past year?
>
> It comes back with "550 rejected: administrative prohibition"  This is to
> a home p.c.
>
> Thank you for any help you can give me.
>
> Theresa
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's: