Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 20:04:21 -0800
I have a computer running XP Home that has been set up with an administrator account and a
limited user account to keep anyone from downloading anything that isn't authorized.  I am the only administrator, but several people use the limited account.
I have installed a program that needs to be used in the limited account for access by the other users.  I have tried installing from the administrator account as well as trying to install from the limited account.  It seems that no matter which account I install from, the administrator account is the only one in which this program performs correctly.
Information won't save in the limited account and a message pops up that says it is a read only file. However, I cannot change the properties,  Every time I have changed the properties and unchecked the read only box, it goes right back to being checked even tho I have "applied" it.

I don't want to do without the administrator account for security reasons. Can someone give me some clues for what I may be doing wrong or what else I could do to make this program work in the limited account?  I know I can count on this group to set me on the right path!
Thanks.
Diane Sweat

                       http://freepctech.com/rode